The International conference 2021 will take place in Park Hotel Moskva, Sofia, Bulgaria.
Conveniently close to city center Park Hotel Moskva is situated in diplomatic quarter next the biggest and most beautiful park in Sofia – Borisova garden. The hotel offers quiet and comfort for long stay and peaceful rest. All 120 rooms and 40 apartments offer great panoramic view over the city and to Vitosha Mountain. With its spacious conference hall it can accommodate events up to 600 persons. Two restaurants and a winter garden cover all tastes serving national and international dishes and drinks. Park Hotel Moskva lays 20 minutes away from Sofia airport and 30 minutes away from the city center.
Address: 25, Nezabravka Str. Sofia BULGARIA
Sofia – a world to explore
Founded over 7000 years ago, Bulgaria's modern capital testifies to the country's eternal bond between past and present. Monuments to its rich Thracian, Roman, Bulgarian and Ottoman history rub shoulders with modern-day edifices of cosmopolitan city life. Over 250 historic landmarks and architectural monuments blend in with the city's modern skyline. It is also a very interesting European capital, located at the foothill of the beautiful Vitosha mountain.
The city is now listed among Europe’s most asked for conference & event destinations and offers an exceptional range of meeting facilities, entertainment, shopping, restaurants and excursion opportunities. Sofia today is a lively, international city with a population of about 1.7 million, offering a fascinating combination of the old and the new, with an unmistakable character and a beauty all of its own.
Bulgaria at a Glance
- With its roots dating back some 1,300 years, Bulgaria is a country both rich in tradition and ripe with opportunity.
- The country is one of the East European states which has undergone continuous political changes during the last 20 years and since the beginning of 2007 is a full member of the European Union.
- The intensive process of privatization and the influx of foreign investments in Bulgaria have made it one of the fast developing economies in Eastern Europe.
- Bulgaria is divided into twenty-eight provinces and lies in South Eastern Europe, occupying the north eastern part of the Balkan Peninsula.
- Just over 40% of the country is arable land with the main agricultural products being vegetables, fruits, tobacco, livestock, wine, wheat, barley, sunflowers and sugar beet.
- Politically, Bulgaria is rated as a stable democracy. The Cabinet (Council of Ministers) are nominated by the Prime Minister and elected by the National Assembly.
- Bulgaria simply resembles a continent in miniature because of its very varied relief and miraculous working of nature where measure is paramount. Eye-catching mountain lakes, sunny beaches, gorgeous rose valleys, curative hot springs and deep chilly caves coexist in harmony.
- The natural charms of Bulgaria are becoming better known as increasing numbers of tourists visit and enjoy the great range of outstanding beauty to be found here. Bulgaria boasts a wealth of natural charms which provides a solid base for its expanding tourist industry.